****** We are excited to have an in-person Sew Day on December 8, 2021 at the Kanata Legion from 9 am to 4 pm. We will also have a Virtual Sew Day on December 15, 2021.
- The KQG adheres to all current provincial and municipal COVID guidelines.
- If you exhibit any signs associated with COVID, please DO NOT ENTER the facility.
- To attend you will have to show proof of double vaccination and you will sign in at the main entrance for contact tracing purposes.
- Please sign in first and then unload your supplies at the back door.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Masks will be worn except for eating or drinking or sitting at your table.
- Hand sanitizer and the disinfecting solution will be available.
- It will be your responsibility to disinfect your table and chair upon departure.
- Bring your own lunch and drinks.
- Kitchen facilities will not be available.
- If the number of Covid cases in Ottawa rises to a concerning level or restrictions are put in place by authorizing health agencies, the sew day will happen over Zoom instead. We will keep you informed.
Sew days are a great opportunity to meet your fellow guild members – come join us! We will have a Sew Day on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, from 9:00 – 4:00 when in person and from 1:00 – 3:30 if on Zoom. .. see below for revisions to dates in December.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The zoom link for Sew Days will be emailed to current members on the day before the Sew Day. Feel free to join us for a little while, or the whole afternoon. We had our first in-person sew day in November 2021 and we are going to try it again in early December. Watch for further details.